Join our team
Have you got what it takes to get Onside with Onstate? Are you forward-thinking, ambitious, positive, creative, vibrant, dedicated, passionate? Are you also looking for a new challenge? Then we need to talk. We’re looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer who possesses all these qualities and more. We’ve released new sites, launched new brands and welcomed new clients such as Mamas & Papas, Crockett & Jones and Issey Miyake to our already busy client base. With that growth comes new job opportunities and we’re looking to grow the creative team.
Formed in 2010, we’re a group of talented data-driven, UX and creative commerce technologists based in Leeds. We help brands and retailers sell more effectively by taking a human-centred approach to commerce. This isn’t just about putting customers first and centre in everything we do, It’s about working with our clients collaboratively at each step. They become a vital part of our team and we question and challenge one another to gain insights - building a foundation around what we will create together.
The new creative opportunities this presents means we’re looking for forward-thinking designers to join the team.
We need someone who:
- Is fluent in responsive design and can demonstrate innovation and new ideas
- Is familiar with the Atomic design system methodology
- Is passionate about good user-centred design practices and have an eye for detail
- Can speak to clients with authority about design, user experience and usability
- Can mentor and lead team members and transfer knowledge of emerging UX/UI trends
- Can draw on at least 5 years’ experience in a digital agency or retail environment
Experience with ecommerce and ecommerce platforms would give you a significant advantage, but we’re looking first and foremost for someone with strong creative skills. We work with a number of luxury and retail brands and so the ability to produce high-quality design work is extremely important. We can offer the opportunity to work with some fantastic brands both large and small, local and global, as well as the following benefits:
- 25 days holiday (rising to 30 with service)
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Healthcare plan
- Contributory pension scheme
- Flexible home working
- Central Leeds location with free parking
Sound interesting? Please send your CV for immediate consideration to [email protected]