Join our team
We’re Onstate, a creative ecommerce agency. We’re looking for an experienced ecommerce professional to help us build and grow market-leading Shopify and Shopify Plus stores across our client portfolio.
The role would suit someone with agency experience OR someone with client-side ecommerce experience who’s looking for more variety in their role, and the chance to work with multiple clients across a range of sectors.
You’ll be heavily involved during the scoping of projects. You’ll use your broad experience of ecommerce to develop an understanding of client needs and growth plans, and generate ideas and specifications for building and growing stores. You’ll work alongside our talented team of developers and designers to help our clients get the most of the Shopify platform.
- Ecommerce experience - either agency or client-side - of at least 2 years
- Broad knowledge of aspects surrounding ecommerce:
- Ecommerce platforms (esp Shopify)
- Ecommerce operations (fulfilment, integrations)
- Digital marketing
- (Experience of the above may go deep in one particular area)
Skills & attitude - essential
- Highly organised
- Excellent communication skills
- Writing briefs and/or specifications
- Able to bridge the gap between business and delivery teams
Skills & attitude - nice to have
- Project management methodologies (agile, waterfall)
- Basic coding skills (HTML, CSS)
- Working knowledge of APIs
- Wireframing/UX design
- Remote/flexible working
- 25 days holiday (rising to 30 with service)
- Healthcare plan
- Extra day off on your birthday
- A friendly, flexible and supportive environment
Salary: £30-40k DOE
Sound interesting? Please send your CV for immediate consideration to [email protected]
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES OR JOB BOARDS.