Join our team
We’re Onstate, a creative ecommerce agency. We’re looking for a developer to join our team developing innovative online stores for retailers and brands such as Mamas & Papas, Crockett & Jones and Issey Miyake.
Our continued growth means we are now expanding our development team and looking for more developers with Shopify experience. Shopify offers more than just front end development opportunities; with a rich and powerful set of APIs, developers are able to extend and modify the Shopify features and integrate ecommerce solutions into omni-channel businesses.
The developers who we bring in will ideally have a background in ecommerce and have a keen interest in improving online shopping experiences. Working closely with all members of the production team our ideal developers will be looking to take pride in their work, being able to demonstrate their work to both colleagues and clients alike.
Whether you want to concentrate on a front end tech stack or want to get under the hood of a multi-billion dollar platform and see what's possible then we would really like a chat.
Our developer wish list looks a bit like this:
- An interest in e-commerce and end user experiences
- A desire to take pride in your work
Front End Skills
- CSS3 (including preprocessors such as less/sass)
- Work with UI/UX designers
- Translate designs into seamless digital UX
- Interest in performance
Shopify Skills (this is a nice-to-have as training & development time will be afforded)
- Templating Language (ideally Liquid)
- API awareness
- Ruby programming
- Store/Product/Collection Management
- Theme configuration
- Exposure to Shopify + Plus
- Git version control system
- Remote/flexible working
- 25 days holiday (rising to 30 with service)
- Healthcare plan
- Extra day off on your birthday
- A friendly, flexible and supportive environment
£250-350 per day
Sound interesting? Please send your CV for immediate consideration to [email protected]
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES OR JOB BOARDS.